Terms & conditions
Welcome to brite-advisors.com
brite-advisors.com is powered by Brite Advisory Group Limited.
Brite Advisory Group Limited is a company incorporated in Hong Kong under incorporation number 2202650. It has owned subsidiaries in Australia, ACN 135 024 412, with Australian Financial Services License number 337670 and Securities and Exchange Commission registration in the United States under number 801-110970; and in Hong Kong, incorporation number 1633223, with a Securities and Futures Commission Licence number AYD086.
The term “Brite ” or “Us” or “We” refers to Brite Advisory Group Limited.
The term “You” refers to the viewer, user, and any member of brite-advisors.com.
1. All information on the brite-advisors.com website, advice or otherwise, is provided in good faith and has resulted from material reasonably believed to be accurate at the time it was issued. Brite, its Directors, officers, or any third parties, do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information published or presented on the brite-advisors.com website for any particular purpose. You hereby accept that any information found on the brite-advisors.com website may contain inaccuracies, errors, and/or omissions, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies, errors, and/or omissions to the fullest extent as permitted by the law.
2. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: Any information, material, or advice on the brite-advisors.com website is used and relied upon entirely at your own risk and we accept no liability thereof. The services of Brite and the content published by Brite on the brite-advisors.com website is done so “as it stands” and Brite expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, implied or express, including but not restricted to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. It is your responsibility to assess whether any information or advice provided on the brite-advisors.com website is suitable to you and your circumstances and requirements. Brite makes no warranty, either implied or express, that any part of the service herein will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, or of any quality, nor is it warranted either implicitly or expressly that any content is safe in any manner for download. You hereby acknowledge your understanding and acceptance that neither Brite nor any third party to the service, provides general or personal advice of any kind and further that any information obtained from the brite-advisors.com website is used entirely at your own risk and that Brite will not be liable in any way whatsoever.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You hereby acknowledge your understanding and acceptance that Brite will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages suffered by you, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible assets, even on occasions whereby Brite has been advised of the possibility of such damages occurring, resulting from:
- the use of any of the services offered and/or provided or the inability to use any of the serves offered and/or provided.
- the costs of obtaining alternative goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on/through the services offered and/or provided. Unauthorised access to, or alteration of, your data transmissions statements from or by any third party and/or any conduct of any third party using the services offered and/or provided any other matter relating to the services offered and/or provided
5. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: Brite reserves of all its rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary rights that Brite might have in respect of the brite-advisors.com website, its content, goods and services that may be provided in association with it. The use of any of Brite Advisors’ rights and/or property herein requires prior written consent from Brite. In offering and/or providing any of the services associated with the brite-advisors.com website, Brite is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights and, without prior written consent, you have no rights to make any commercial use of the brite-advisors.com website or services offered and/or provided. Unauthorised use of the brite-advisors.com website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or constitute a criminal offence.
7. Personal information may be used for the purpose of improving our website, for marketing optimisation, and promotional efforts. We use it to analyse the usage of the brite-advisors.com website, to improve content, and the services offered and/or provided, and to customise the brite-advisors.com website to your specific needs and consequently providing an enhanced experience while using our material and/or services.
9. By including links to other websites on the brite-advisors.com website we do not endorse any said website(s) and hold no responsibility for the content of said website(s).
Your use of the brite-advisors.com website and any dispute arising thereof is subject to the laws of Australia which will have exclusive jurisdiction. Any concerns about the content of the brite-advisors.com website can be communicated to us at [email protected].
Request a call back
Do you have questions about how Brite can help you. Please complete the form and we’ll get in touch shortly